Sunday, April 17, 2011

another failure


As you saw, the pictures did not attach on the last blogs. I will try it one more time, on this post, and if I can't get it, good bye blog! I don't have the time to mess with this!! Can you see I am frustrated?








Well, what do you know!! Let me explain quickly these two pics before I lose them.

On the left is the bucket well. She just hauled a nice clean drink of water out of that hole in the ground which is basically a bottomless series of 50-gallon drums until they hit water. It is never covered, so can easily be contaminated, but it's better than nothing! The picture above shows the contained spring. Not so pretty, but if you could see the water gushing out of the pipes, you'd know that this is definitely a better option. That poor frazzled lady is thinking how fun it will be to hike back up the hill in a few minutes.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice blog, great pictures, glad you didn't give up on this. Bart and Sharon Holmes

    ReplyDelete